Our ABA Therapeutic Approach
Mission: Shift behaviors®.
Vision: Cross-culturally multi-lingual (English, Haitian-Créole) provider of ABA behavioral health therapy.
Philosophy: Contextually each client can socially habilitate to decrease punishers and access reinforcing support.
Values: Compassionate care and empathetic understanding to help clients overcome barriers & challenges.
Every person has challenges or obstacles standing in the way to happiness, health, wealth, love for a complete fulfill living. Binah ABA– Shift Behaviors®, is the answer to our passion and endeavor of purpose–to help individuals improve their lives through ABA, DNA-V, Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) and behavior shifting. Whether one needs empowered with a professional career, personal life circumstances, family life relationship, with Binah ABA, we stand to support each person attains his/her imagined success by being and acting. See Services offered.
Clinical Behavior Analyst - Board & Licensed Behavior Analyst (BCBA®) & (NYS-LBA)
Ed C Joseph, MBA, CAS, MPS
Mr. Ed C Joseph (Ed) is a multi-faceted chief financial officer, IT cyber security expert, educator and licensed school administrator and applied behavioral analyst (ABA). As CFO, he developed school budgets ranging from $17-to $202 million. And most of all, Ed is a humanist. His life ministerial mission and purpose are to help individuals “Discovering awareness and releasing exponential growth and success through their act of a genius” in being and acting; and thus, creating solutions for self-mastery and reinforcing fulfilling living.
Ed Joseph’s education include:
- Master Professional Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis (MPS ABA)
- Advanced degree in educational administration (CAS)
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) in finance
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems (MIS)
- 3 Associate degrees in electrical and networking technologies
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
Continuing Education and Competencies:
- Behavior Development Solutions: Achieving Cultural Competency in Behavior Analysis
- SixFlex: Supervising Dynamically using ACT in BCBA Supervision
- Praxis: DNA-V for Young People
- CitePro: Puberty and Sexuality: Our Obligation
- Data Makes Difference, LLC: VB-Mapp Assessment
- Autism Legal Resource Center: ABA Law and Practice Foundations Course
- Behavior Development Solutions: Supervisory Training for Behavior Analysts
- Brian Conners BCBA, LLC: OBM Practices for Behavior Analysts as Business Owners