Our ABA Therapeutic Approach
Mission: Shift behaviors®.
Vision: Cross-culturally multi-lingual (English, Haitian-Créole) provider of ABA behavioral health therapy.
Philosophy: Contextually each client can socially habilitate to decrease punishers and access reinforcing support.
Values: Compassionate care and empathetic understanding to help clients overcome barriers & challenges.
Every person has challenges or obstacles standing in the way to happiness, health, wealth, love for a complete fulfill living. Binah ABA– Shift Behaviors®, is the answer to our passion and endeavor of purpose–to help individuals improve their lives through ABA, DNA-V, Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT) and behavior shifting. Whether one needs empowered with a professional career, personal life circumstances, family life relationship, with Binah ABA, we stand to support each person attains his/her imagined success by being and acting. See Services offered.
Clinical Behavior Analyst - Board & Licensed Behavior Analyst (BCBA®) & (NYS-LBA)
Ed C Joseph, MBA, CAS, MPS
Mr. Ed C Joseph (Ed) is a multi-faceted chief financial officer, IT cyber security expert, educator and licensed school administrator and applied behavioral analyst (ABA). As CFO, he developed school budgets ranging from $17-to $202 million. And most of all, Ed is a humanist. His life ministerial mission and purpose are to help individuals “Discovering awareness and releasing exponential growth and success through their act of a genius” in being and acting; and thus, creating solutions for self-mastery and reinforcing fulfilling living.
Ed Joseph’s education include:
- Master Professional Studies in Applied Behavior Analysis (MPS ABA)
- Advanced degree in educational administration (CAS)
- Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) in finance
- Bachelor’s degree in management information systems (MIS)
- 3 Associate degrees in electrical and networking technologies
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
“Education is truly and indeed the equalizer of opportunity when seized upon can elevate one community above another and one person above others .” Ed C Joseph
Continuing Education and Competencies:
- Behavior Development Solutions: Achieving Cultural Competency in Behavior Analysis
- SixFlex: Supervising Dynamically using ACT in BCBA Supervision
- Praxis: DNA-V for Young People
- CitePro: Puberty and Sexuality: Our Obligation
- Data Makes Difference, LLC: VB-Mapp Assessment
- Autism Legal Resource Center: ABA Law and Practice Foundations Course
- Behavior Development Solutions: Supervisory Training for Behavior Analysts
- Brian Conners BCBA, LLC: OBM Practices for Behavior Analysts as Business Owners